- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Hydro Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water). Add Hydro Vega A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Hydro Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Hydro Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 - 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 - 2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Hydro Vega specially for the vegetative phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.